Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Every Educaid is dedicated to providing quality educational resources to our customers and we’re sure you will be satisfied with your resources, however if something isn’t right, please let us know.
The first thing you need to do when receiving products and resources from us is to check thoroughly against your order/invoice. Important: All discrepancies and damages must be notified to us within 24hrs of receipt.
If the products and resources you have ordered do not match your expectations, there are 6 important things to note:
- We will not accept returns of Nienhuis Montessori Products, Books, CDs, DVDs, and other computer software (unless faulty).
- You should phone (0508 807 654) or fax (03 365 7774) our Customer Services team within 7 days of receipt, detailing the reason for the return and your desired result. We will then fax or email a Product Return Form for you to complete. Note: Returns will not be accepted without a Product Return Form.
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit/refund will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you. Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
We promise to make every endeavour to provide you with a world class experience and to quickly and efficiently fulfil your requirements.