Magleads Black Pack of 10
Availability: In stock
Make working electrical circuits instantly with these ingenious leads fitted with a tiny powerful magnet at either end. Place near to a battery case and it connects by itself or place next to a batten bulb holder connector and you have your first working circuit. The magnets, which protrude from the ends of the leads, are 4mmD so will work in all of the places that standard banana plugs work, such as power supplies, test meters and crocodile clips but have the advantage of making instant connections when near to steel connectors. Children no longer have to strip, cut or make mechanical fixes and leads can be daisy chained together to extend their length with ease. Pack of 10, 30cmL each.
Every Educaid is dedicated to providing quality educational resources to our customers and we’re sure you will be satisfied with your resources, however if something isn’t right, please let us know.
The first thing you need to do when receiving products and resources from us is to check thoroughly against your order/invoice. Important: Damages must be notified to us within 24hrs of receipt.
If the products and resources you have ordered do not match your expectations, there are 6 important things to note:
- We will not accept returns of Nienhuis Montessori Products, Books, CDs, DVDs, and other computer software (unless faulty). As our furniture items are made to order, these also cannot be returned (unless damaged or faulty).
- You should phone (0508 807 654) or fax (03 365 7774) our Customer Services team within 7 days of receipt, detailing the reason for the return and your desired result. We will then fax or email a Product Return Form for you to complete. Note: Returns will not be accepted without a Product Return Form.
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you. Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
We promise to make every endeavour to provide you with a world class experience and to quickly and efficiently fulfil your requirements.
All products available on this website comply with generally accepted international safety standards.
It is important for you to ensure that the product(s) purchased are used appropriately by the stipulated age groups.
If you would like to enquire about a particular product, please do not hesitate to contact us.