Te Wiki o te Reo Māori
It’s Māori Language Week next week and to celebrate we’re giving away 3 fabulous Māori Language collections.
Tewikiotereomaori.co.nz has loads of ideas for keeping te Reo Māori alive. Here’s what they say:
“The theme for 2019 is again ‘Kia Kaha te Reo Māori’. ‘Kia Kaha’ is well understood in New Zealand with its meaning ‘be strong’. We often talk about languages as if they are people - talking about language health, strength and revitalisation. Strength for an endangered language comes from its status, people being aware of how to support revitalisation, people acquiring and using it.”
We hope these collections will encourage you on your te Reo Māori journey xox
1. A collection of maths loose parts including our Māori Magnetic Counting Set.
2. The Hui Katoa Bilingual Board Book Collection.
3. Three Te Reo Māori Singalong Books and CDs.
Prizes drawn and dispatched on Monday!
- Like this post
- Follow us on Instagram and /or Like us on Facebook.
- Tell us which of the 3 prizes you’d most like to win and who you’d use it with
- Tag any friends who might like these too!
Entries close 9pm this Sunday 8 September.
Winner announced 9am Monday 9 September!
Open to New Zealand only.