Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard (in print letters) Site License
Availability: In stock
Ideal whole class teaching of Jolly Phonics through an Interactive Whiteboard. Provides a whole year of lessons.Teach all 42 letter sounds to the whole class, as well as alternative spelling, tricky words and much more. Daily structured lessons can be delivered in a fun and engaging way to children, using a wide variety of activities. The software is divided into three main steps, providing a lesson a day for a year and all the resources a teacher requires at the touch of a button, making the programme enjoyable and easy to use. Suitable for use on all interactive whiteboards. Approved by Promethean and Smart. Software runs on both PC and Mac. Network installable and allows any user login on each computer. Full and extensive year's programme of interactive lessons. Use with children aged 4-6 years. Structured daily sessions, complete with teacher's notes that can be viewed on screen or printed. Interactive lessons with lots of blending, spelling and writing practice, ideal for whole class use or for children to complete on the whiteboard. Audio option for hearing the letter sounds, Jolly Jingles and Jolly Songs and story option. Extensive selection of worksheets, templates and games that can be printed and used in class to reinforce teaching. Compatible with Intel PIII 1GHz or higher (or equivalent) with Windows® XP, Vista, 7 & 8 for PCs. Compatible with Intel-based Mac with OS X 10.4 - 10.8* (*10.7 & 10.8 require free update) for Macs. Please contact us for further system requirements.
Every Educaid is dedicated to providing quality educational resources to our customers and we’re sure you will be satisfied with your resources, however if something isn’t right, please let us know.
The first thing you need to do when receiving products and resources from us is to check thoroughly against your order/invoice. Important: Damages must be notified to us within 24hrs of receipt.
If the products and resources you have ordered do not match your expectations, there are 6 important things to note:
- We will not accept returns of Nienhuis Montessori Products, Books, CDs, DVDs, and other computer software (unless faulty). As our furniture items are made to order, these also cannot be returned (unless damaged or faulty).
- You should phone (0508 807 654) or fax (03 365 7774) our Customer Services team within 7 days of receipt, detailing the reason for the return and your desired result. We will then fax or email a Product Return Form for you to complete. Note: Returns will not be accepted without a Product Return Form.
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you. Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
We promise to make every endeavour to provide you with a world class experience and to quickly and efficiently fulfil your requirements.
All products available on this website comply with generally accepted international safety standards.
It is important for you to ensure that the product(s) purchased are used appropriately by the stipulated age groups.
If you would like to enquire about a particular product, please do not hesitate to contact us.