Every Educaid will ship orders placed on this website to anywhere in New Zealand. We will gladly accept overseas orders, but they must be shipped to a New Zealand address – call or email us if you want orders delivered direct to an overseas address and we can arrange this. Click here for our contact details
Orders received before 12pm Monday - Friday will be dispatched same day (subject to stock availability) We will notify you if we anticipate there will be a delay in delivery.
Shipping Terms & Conditions:
All goods and services sold by us to you are sold on the terms of trade set out below. We may at any time vary these terms of trade. These terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing. In these terms of trade, references to "we", "our" or "us" are references to Every Educaid Ltd and references to "you" and "your" are references to the customer.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods or services by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button or "I ACCEPT" button. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade
Price and Payment
For all goods or services ordered by you, if you do not have a pre-arranged credit account with us*, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our website at the time your order is accepted by us. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept MasterCard and Visa). We may contact you directly to confirm your credit card details. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any). You credit card statement will show Every Educaid as the payee.
* we will consider opening a credit account upon completion of our standard Account Application form and you agreeing to our separate standard Terms & Conditions – please contact us directly for more information. Please note: credit accounts are restricted to learning institutions such as preschools and schools.
Freight and Handling
All orders will be charged a flat freight rate of $6.79 incl GST. Backorders are sent out freight free.
- Sorry, we do not currently ship orders placed on this website outside New Zealand, but can ship goods ordered from overseas to a New Zealand address, or alternatively, please call our Customers Cervices team who are always happy to assist.
- Gift Vouchers are only redeemable by calling our Customer Services team 0508 807 654.
Order and Delivery
We will endeavour to deliver goods ordered from us within 3-7 working days from the date we receive and accept your order. This will be subject to stock availability. If we anticipate that you will not receive the goods within that time we will advise the reason for the delay and the likely date of the delivery. You will then be asked to confirm the order or cancel the order. Please note: We are happy to backorder products and resources and deliver freight-free when we have them in stock. The timing for delivery of products and resources ordered from us will be as specified on our website or as agreed by us and you. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery of goods or services.
Property and risk in goods ordered by you from us will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for the relevant order.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- We will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- We limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.
If you are not acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, you may have rights and remedies under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in which case the above exclusions and limitations (and any other provisions in these terms of trade which limit or exclude the rights and remedies available to you) will not apply to the extent these are inconsistent with your rights and remedies under that Act. If you are acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.