Made in New ZealandDecipipes-Pipe Numbers Kit
Availability: In stock
In developing an understanding of decimal numbers and their relative size, it is important that students themselves use equipment to create a range of physical representations of numbers. Unit lengths of plastic pipe are slid over joiners. Used in the teaching of decimals as the relative sizes of the pipes reinforce the concept of there being a factor of 10 between adjoining columns. Can also be used to model addition of decimals. Made of red and blue plastic pipe with metal thousandths units. Kit contains: 6 x Blue One Units, 6 x Red Joiners, 2 x Red Half Joiners, 60 x Blue Tenth Units, 60 x Blue Hundredth Units 60 x Metal Thousandth Units, 1x Storage Wallet. Plus 60 Bonus Pieces: 30 Blue Tenth Units and 30 Blue Hundredth Units. This product was adapted from a design by Bruce Moody. Please note: This product has been designed for teaching decimals and proportional thinking. It is not a measurement tool and slight variations in the size of the units may be expected. 9yrs+.
Every Educaid is dedicated to providing quality educational resources to our customers and we’re sure you will be satisfied with your resources, however if something isn’t right, please let us know.
The first thing you need to do when receiving products and resources from us is to check thoroughly against your order/invoice. Important: Damages must be notified to us within 24hrs of receipt.
If the products and resources you have ordered do not match your expectations, there are 6 important things to note:
- We will not accept returns of Nienhuis Montessori Products, Books, CDs, DVDs, and other computer software (unless faulty). As our furniture items are made to order, these also cannot be returned (unless damaged or faulty).
- You should phone (0508 807 654) or fax (03 365 7774) our Customer Services team within 7 days of receipt, detailing the reason for the return and your desired result. We will then fax or email a Product Return Form for you to complete. Note: Returns will not be accepted without a Product Return Form.
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you. Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
We promise to make every endeavour to provide you with a world class experience and to quickly and efficiently fulfil your requirements.
All products available on this website comply with generally accepted international safety standards.
It is important for you to ensure that the product(s) purchased are used appropriately by the stipulated age groups.
If you would like to enquire about a particular product, please do not hesitate to contact us.